Keyboard storage

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Dec 22 01:13:13 CST 2020

No worries.  I use Uline for all sorts of stuff and they generally
deliver within 2 days (even out here in the boonies). I always find a
use for any extras.  ;-)

I generally avoid USPS partly because they don't deliver to our house,
so we have a P.O. Box (which means I have to talk to the shipper to determine what method they use for shipping so I can give them the right address).  Frankly, I don't understand because UPS and FedEx deliver right to our door (although sometimes it's fun to figure out *which* door they left the package at).

TTFN - Guy