Apple 1 and memorabilia up for auction in Boston (NOT on Epay)

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:07:18 CST 2020

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 8:23 AM W2HX via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> What am I missing? The picture shown on RR auctions shows the board with no chips?

Watch the (unlisted) video linked to the auction listing from Corey
Cohen. From what I have seen in the past he is pretty much the expert
on Apple 1 restoration and authentication.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDTchQuP_Ec

In any case, it doesn't really matter too much what any of us here
think. Anyone that was seriously going to put up the money for this
would know how to go about authenticating this item.