Help needed identifying old MFM drives from the excavation

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Dec 8 17:23:21 CST 2020

Good news: I'm going to get a reader on loan so I should be able to
image these things. I'll put them up on my web server here, if anyone
would like to take a look at them let me know.

On a positive note it looks like the Perq T2 units used either the ST506
or ST412 drives, so those *might* have Perq data as I don't think Bob
ever had a Pro/350. Then again could be rainbows, is there a PERQ
emulator out on the web or does anyone know what a Perq disk would look
like?