Fire-Sale PDP-11 update (and request for parts)

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sun Dec 6 13:37:19 CST 2020

On 12/6/20 11:07 AM, John Foust via cctalk wrote:

> Darn, I thought you'd tell some other tales of what Dale had in
> his warehouse.

What would you like to know?

Many of machines are there are from Eric Smith (DEC-20, PDP-12, etc. etc.)
I won't go into the details of why Dale is selling them.

I should have left my HP2100 boards there. I moved them to a shipping
container which was broken into and anything with gold on it was
stolen.

Dale mostly has arcade games there. I gave my entire arcade collection
to Dale and moved and scrapped most of my other stuff that was there
over the past five years.