[cctalk] WTD - Jupiter Ace plastic rivets

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Sat Dec 5 17:10:27 CST 2020

Phil -

Search for Push-In Rivets (plastic, nylon, etc.).

Two of the largest mfg. of plastic Push Rivets are just east (Richco, River Forest, IL) and north (Fastex, Des Plaines, IL) of me.  Both have been acquired by larger conglomerates.
—
Richco (River Forest) was bought by Essentra Components (UK) in December 2011.
https://www.essentracomponents.com/en-us/s/push-in-rivets

Global HQ for Essentra is in your neighborhood (Ask for Samples).

Langford Locks
Kidlington,
Oxon, OX5 1HX
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 1865 844572
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 844488
orders at essentracomponents.co.uk
www.essentracomponents.com/en-gb

====

ITW/Fastex : Push Rivets (Des Plaines, IL) acquired by Illinois Tool Works (ITW).

https://www.itw-fastex.com/rivets.html

==

greg, Chicago

===