Looking for an IDE simulator

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sat Aug 29 18:17:02 CDT 2020

I haven't worked on it in a while due to work commitments.  But there is
this:

https://www.retrotronics.org/netpi-ide/

Though I've recently updated the design to use an iCE40, open toolchain,
and changed the form factor to be more of a module.

I need another board spin to make more progress and that is searching
for time in my schedule to compelte.

-Alan