Looking for an IDE simulator

Patrick Finnegan pat at vax11.net
Fri Aug 28 12:52:02 CDT 2020

I've standardized on, and been happy with these:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000415725711.html

There's a lot of vendors that sell them, including on ebay and Amazon.  I
haven't really had any problem with those adapters, including on native ISA
IDE controllers and XT-IDE.

There's IDE to CF adapters too, but I find SD cards easier to use and
cheaper/easier to get in bulk.

Pat