SIMH on low overhead platform

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Tue Aug 18 19:50:45 CDT 2020

On 8/17/20 5:34 PM, Chris Hanson via cctalk wrote:
> One thing that would make it much easier to experiment with SIMH in
> scenarios like this is if its build system wasn't horribly redundant.

Why are you mentioning SIMH's /build/ system in a thread discussion boot
times?

I wouldn't object if SIMH's /build/ took 20 minutes if it's something
that only happens every 3-12 months while starting on a tiny Linux /
*BSD / et al. system that /boots/ in a low number of seconds.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die