Diloq SQ703 to SQ706 conversion

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sun Aug 16 14:16:18 CDT 2020

Don't know much about the Dilogs (other than there were tape and disk
versions) but ESDI disks can still be found on Ebay, I have a spare
150mb drive if you need it. They are quite quick all things considered,
and some of the ESDI controllers had pretty good hardware acceleration
features in addition to block and burst mode DMA.

(running 327mb ESDI disks on my 11 and am very happy with performance)