Card edge connectors for individual Qbus wings

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:33:16 CDT 2020

Do you want something to plug into a backplane, or something to plug a
board into?

If the latter, Douglas Electronics lists a double wide connector with their
part number 72-125C-EL.

http://www.douglas.com/index.php/72-125c-el.html

They also list double wide and quad wide extender cards, which optionally
include those connectors on the top.

http://www.douglas.com/index.php/6-de-11.html

http://www.douglas.com/index.php/6-de-8.html

I have purchased extender cards from them in the past.