Ok, got the Perq tapes

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Apr 27 17:11:35 CDT 2020

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020, Tony Duell wrote:
> Of course toner cartridges for these printers are getting almost
> impossible to find now. And I don't think any later Laserjets had a
> 'VDO' interface option.

Does that mean that if I can dig them out, that somebody would like the
used CX cartridges that I had accumulated?
I also probably still have some LaserJet font cartridges.

At the college, we had a LaserJet II (SX) connected to a JLaser board.
There might be some differences between the CX and SX VDO interface, but
they seemed to use the same software.

But, other than that, I agree that I don't think that I have ever seen any
similar interface newer than the SX.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com