World's most frustrating FTGH giveaway - Palm Pilot box

Paxton Hoag innfoclassics at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 18:53:39 CDT 2020

Hi Mark,

I haven't looked a the Classic Computer List in a couple of months so
please forgive this late post. I would be interested in the box and
contents. I collect Palm Pilots and have one to put in the box.

If it is still available I could send you my address. I would be happy to
pay postage.

Paxton Hoag
Astoria Oregon

--