Wanted for non-profit public museum: DEC VT100

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:13:52 CDT 2020

no problem though never ment to be annoying if i was in anyway the
suggestion i gave for the recycler does from time to time have these
terminals for sale.
ive always wanted to check out studio bell such a treasure but always been
closed when been in town, and then theres aecon witch with work never have
time at that time of yr to make the 20hr drive from northern mb to check
out.