Great, my VT52 is shot.

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:40:31 CDT 2020

I looked at the video once more and paused around 0:21. It appears to be
some text there on the uppermost row.

Maybe the vertical sweep is highly non-linear. Check all capacitors in the
vertical stage. C43, C41,C40, C42, C35 and C45. Would probably be good to
measure the voltage over the current sensing resistor R73 and see if it is
a proper ramp as it should.

What about the R92 linearity potentiometer. Is it ok? Diode D31? Actually
check all semiconductors.

/Mattis