DEC VR290 Colour Monitor, free to good home (UK)

Aaron Jackson Aaron.Jackson at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 16:20:37 CDT 2020

I have a DEC VR290 colour monitor for use with VAXstations. It was
working fine when I last powered it on (2-3 years ago), hooked up to a
3100 M76.

It's free to a good home (preferably a home with a VAX), absolutely
collection only. I'm in Nottingham UK. It's too heavy and large to ship
safely.

I have two video cables which are intended for use with it. I think they
are both for VAXstations of some kind, one might be for
DECstation. You've welcome to have them both with the monitor.

Please let me know if you are interested. If in the unlikely event there
is more than one person interested, it'll be mostly whoever picks it up
first but I will prioritise those who actually do have a suitable VAX to
use it with.

Also, if there are any documentation hoarders I have an entire book case
of VAX/VMS manuals (thick red binders). Full list is here, let me know
if you want any. aaronsplace dot co dot uk / dec-manuals.html

Cheers,
Aaron

attachment.

where permitted by law.