pdp11/05 key?

Doug Jackson doug at doughq.com
Sun Apr 5 03:39:28 CDT 2020

I'm literally in the process of starting this.

I have a pdp11/05 and the key was snapped off.  I brazed it back together.

The barrel is a three wafer unit.  It is easily removable by undoing the 4
screws to remove the front panel.  Removing the screws holding the micro
switches in place and removing the lock retaining plate.

I was going to take the key and barrel to a local locksmith for him to make
some spares.

Doug