HP vintage boards being sold as scrap - WON

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 29 23:27:33 CDT 2019

Developments!

I asked:
>Alternatively, is there anyone on the US East coast who wants to play hold and reship?

Dan Veeneman in Maryland has volunteered.  Thank you Dan!
His web site: http://decodesystems.com   is pretty cool, check it out.

Assuming I can get the seller to ship the boards to Dan, what will happen is this:

For each type of board, we'll have:
  - A good hi-res photo of one.
  - Note of any identifying numbers, version, etc.
  - Count of how many there are.
  - Notes of any individual damage, removed ICs, etc.
  - What we know of what they _are_, as this is discovered.

These will go up on my site at   http://everist.org/pics/pcbs
Auction pics are there now. If you recognize any boards, please say so!

Discussion about identifying boards, and who wants what, prices, etc,
should be offlist via me:  guykd at optusnet.com.au

I don't expect to make a profit, just alleviate the cost somewhat.

As boards are assigned, you can discuss postage cost and details with Dan.
I'll give buyers his contact details, if you don't already have them from cctalk.
Then people can arrange shipping details and post costs with him.
He likely will want something for his efforts; that remains to be determined.
He'll probably make some announcement about that, as it becomes clear what kind
of effort will be involved.

Guy