HP vintage boards being sold as scrap

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 06:30:33 CDT 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Dunphy [mailto:guykd at optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 6:07 AM
To: Paul Birkel; General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: RE: HP vintage boards being sold as scrap

At 02:29 AM 25/09/2019 -0400, you wrote:

>I contacted the seller and was able to work out a very reasonable deal to
>purchase a selected subset for my future needs.

How sensibly were they padded for shipping? It had seemed like the seller
refused
to treat them carefully.

----

Mine were packed sensibly. He knew that I intended to put them into service.

I've had sellers do pretty silly things to even single PCBs despite my
asking otherwise.
No problems in this case.  So I'm a satisfied customer.

paul