Data General AViiON AV300D docs?

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sat Sep 21 19:58:45 CDT 2019

I'm in the same boat.  I have a PSU I'm trying to resurrect.  And have
also discovered the SCSI pinout is not the same as the Sun 50-pin of the
same (normal) density.

I had started to layout a replacement PSU board with modern Meanwell
modules to provide the +5V and +12V bulk rails and then source some
inverting modules to provide the negatives. However it has slipped
pretty far down my priority list.  I did take accurate measurements of
the PSU board for connector placement, edge dimensions, mounting
locations and sizes, etc.  I also traced out the connector pins to each
rail and control signals (though haven't documented the signal meanings
yet).  I can share the Eagle project if you are still interested or just
want to cross check your own work.

I had also planned on pinning out the SCSI cable.  But that fell down
the priority list too.

-Alan