Philips mini computers

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 13:01:18 CDT 2019

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 6:53 PM nico de jong via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> In order to test things, I've developped a simulator and assembler for
> the P857, although without floating point and I/O processor, as I have
> no documentation for that, so maybe I can harvest something from the
> documents you have. Are the mailable, or do you need to scan them first?

I would have to get them scanned.

The technical manuals are looseleaf in ring binders so could go
through a sheetfeed
scanner if I can find somebody with one. The user manuals are
paperback books and
would be very hard to scan without damage (needless to say I am not prepared to
ruin them!)

-tony