Vigra MMI-210 (VME DSP/audio card) documentation?

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Wed Oct 23 18:21:05 CDT 2019

I just acquired a Vigra MMI-210 VME DSP/audio card that I’d like to get working. Does anyone happen to have manuals or know where I could find them?

The Wayback Machine at the Internet Archive provides some programming information <https://web.archive.org/web/19970811215245/http://vigra.com/products/vme-audio.html> so if I can configure the card, I can make it do things.

Unfortunately I have yet to find an installation guide. Since it’s a VME card, it has plenty of jumpers that will need to be properly set before it’ll actually work.

Anyone have a source for more information, or another place to dig for it?

  -- Chris