Anyone familiar with these vintage touchscreens?

Wayne S wayne.sudol at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 20 14:20:51 CDT 2019

As an FYI, the YouTube comments description of the system is:
"Published on Oct 19, 2019
10/9/1985: Farm Fresh grocery stores unveil new cutting-edge technology: store kiosks that help shoppers map out where to find items in their stores. The kiosks appear to be running Apple II software."

Sent from my iPhone