DIBOL manual

Wayne S wayne.sudol at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:35:36 CDT 2019

In 1981-1987 i worked for a company that used the MCBA system subroutines to develop a system to do trust plan administration for labor unions. Mostly it was remote data entry by the unions themselves over leased lines using black box modems. The MCBA routines were pretty clever and solid. The screen routines used vt100 escape sequences to make "fill in" fields which then could be made to resemble a form.
It ran on pdp 11/70. In 1982 we converted it to run on  a VAX 780. Hardest part was converting from (i think) DMS 11 ( i think that was what the file system was called) to RMS.

Sent from my iPhone