"Older HP equipment of little value"

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Wed Oct 9 09:10:07 CDT 2019

There are 28 pallets of older HP and Cisco equipment being sold by a broker
in Germany. The equipment is located in Hungary.

If you can handle taking in a huge amount, and you are in Europe, please
contact me.

This is not a pick and choose. It is a "take all" situation and will require
payment. I do not know the requested value for this lot. I also do not know
what the equipment is. A list is available on request.

Cindy Croxton

Electronics Plus

---