[TUHS] Old Unix books

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Mon Oct 7 16:29:47 CDT 2019

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019, at 2:20 PM, David via cctalk wrote:

> These are all standard bound books, so I’m unsure about how they would
> get scanned in the best possible way without destroying them.

That shouldn't be an impediment. I have access to a book scanner here in Seattle (full double page non-destructive scanning). It's certainly more work than sheet-feed scanning, but since it does no harm to the original material, it's worth it.

If either you or Jim would be willing, I'd be glad to do the scanning and then immediately forward the material on to its forever home.

> 	David

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito