Nuke Redmond!

allison allisonportable at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:28:15 CDT 2019

Its been a while but same game and I'm not a player.

I just don't run windows.  I jumped that ship back in 06 when
burned on NT.  Since then its Linux.  If you play in the swamp
of M$ then your run all the risks and costs.  Its just not good
enough to be worth the pain.  Any new machine I might buy must
be bare or come with Linux and in the past Asus did a few that
I still run.  If not I default to ITX/miniITX boards/boxes as
they are easily gotten bare.

It also reminded me of Micro$soft Roads, a few of us likely
remember that one too.

Wait till M$ AI on your car decides some roads do not meet the
terms of service and refuses to go there.

Since schools and Uni's all seem to be M$ based maybe the terms
of service are in effect there.

And tubes... I'm like one of the few here that knows how to design
with them because I did.

Allison