[cctalk] Looking for front panel switch

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Sun Oct 6 13:30:12 CDT 2019

Many of the classic Rocker & Lever Actuator switches from the 1960s & 1970s were discontinued, due to industry consolidation (M&A) in 1990s and the convert or obsolete decisions (RoHS compliance), a decade later.
This likely means you will need to “adopt” to current offerings == OR ==
plow through remaining discontinued surplus parts.
For example, Mendelsons only lists about 5% of their Dayton warehouse inventory.
https://meci.com/electronics/parts/switches/rocker.html
==
These Large Actuators are sometimes referred to as Wide Paddles.

C&K refers to this PC board mounting as the V3 Style, VERTICAL MOUNT, V-BRACKET
It is still offered for the C&K “T-series” Subminiature Toggle Switches.
https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/60/ttoggle-1324393.pdf

C&K Selector Guide (current production models)
http://www1.futureelectronics.com/doc/C%20-%20K%20COMPONENTS/D102J12S115DQA.pdf

NKK (Japan) refers to this mounting style as Bracket & Reinforced Bracket for their “M-series” Miniature Rocker Switches.
You purchase the Actuators separately, for the pivot — like your example.
https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/295/MrockersSnapin-29723.pdf

gb
===