Able document at VCF Midwest

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 17:09:16 CDT 2019

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 12:05 PM Noel Chiappa via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> There was an Able Computer document at VCF Midwest, and through a
> miscommunication, it wound up on the 'free' pile. Did anyone here get it?
> If so, I'd like to try and get it scanned in, and made available.

Do we know where the docs were before they hit the Free Pile?  I took
home a few boxes of Will D's DECdocs, which I can double-check to make
sure yours didn't intermix. Otherwise, stuff flew off the Pile as fast
as it was placed there.

Also, didn't know you were at the show.  Thanks for coming out!