ECL static RAM ( 10144L)

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 2 22:23:42 CDT 2019

At 08:53 PM 2/10/2019 -0500, you wrote:
>I have 400 pieces of Signetics 10144L ECL static RAM chips.
>Anybody need some?
>These were salvaged from boards by a surplus dealer
>(Alltronics, I think).
>They are a 256 X 1 bit RAM, somewhere around 20 ns access
>time, ceramic package.
>
>Jon

I don't 'need' them, but would like them if no one else wants.
Have the data, Motorola MCM10144.
Some questions:
* By 'salvaged' do you mean desoldered, or socket pulls with clean pins?
* What are the legs like? Still maleable, or do they have pin rot?
  (in which corrosion under the plating makes the pins brittle and
  very easily breaking off.)
* Whats the packing? Jumbled, in tubes, pinned in mat?

Cost?
Postage would be to LA, in CA.