P112

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat Nov 30 20:40:50 CST 2019

On 11/29/2019 4:01 PM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
> Let's try again with the right name in the Subject line!
>
> It's not really classic (although it does try to pretend to be
> but does anyone here do anything with the P112 SBC?  I am trying to
> get 8" disks running on it but I am seeing some rather strange behavior.
>
> bill
I found a couple of links to the site I bought my system from:

https://661.org/p112/

https://661.org/p112/files/p112-doc.pdf

http://stack180.com/

Original source

http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/p112/p112.html

Figured it would be useful to have some links when people stumble by
this thread in a few years.  Hopefully in that case all are in
archive.org with info stored.
Thanks
Jim