Free: USENIX publications (Computing Systems and late 90s ;login:)

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Sat Nov 30 00:40:24 CST 2019

On 11/29/19 2:59 PM, Alan Perry via cctalk wrote:

> I am continuing to clean out stuff from my office and today's items are
> printed copies of the USENIX publications Computing Systems (early 90s)
> and ;login: (late 90s). The content is available online, but some people
> like the printed versions.

Someone asked me about the online versions. If you are interested in
them, they can be found at:

https://www.usenix.org/legacy/publications/compsystems/compsystems.html

and

https://www.usenix.org/publications/login/

One thing that I have not found online is an image for an audio CD that
accompanied one of the issues of Computing Systems. I think it is audio.

alan