"First Internet message" and ...

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Mon Nov 25 16:14:02 CST 2019

Mike,
     That is easy. I am running a router/firewall as my gateway and I
have a gigabit switch. I also have some 100mbit hubs and switches but
I'm not using them. We can also get in to the fact the proper place to
reply is at the top of the post and not at the bottom. Top posting has
been the proper way since private BBS' were in existence.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!