First Internet message and ...

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 04:58:34 CST 2019

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 05:38, Jim Manley via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> One of my special tours at the CHM is "Mistakes That Kept Getting Repeated"

That is something I would _really_ like to hear. Sadly I am on the
wrong continent for it and that's not likely to change in the
foreseeable future. Between new baby, Eastern European salary, US
government and its dim view of journalists, greenhouse-gas footprint
of gratuitous intercontinental travel and so on, I may never visit
North America again.