First Internet message and ...

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Sun Nov 24 17:50:45 CST 2019

Hello all,
     That is cool! I have been using the Internet from the time when you
had to sign up with Compuserve or AOL to gain access. There was no
private Internet access like what we have today. I was using a VIC-20,
then a C-64, then a C-128, then an Amiga1000, then on to an Amiga2000,
then an Amiga4000T. Lots of fun and memories.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!