3270 controller simulation

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 03:56:14 CST 2019

Whilst not what you are looking for some one has been working on supporting CISCO SDLC encapsulation in Hercules.
So this allows real 3270's to connect to Hercules from a 3174 with only SDLC ports by going via a CISCO router with an SDLC port.
I wonder if you could do the reverse. So go TN5250 into a Cisco and then emerge as SDLC....

Dave