Question about modems

brianb1224 brianb1224 at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 13:01:16 CST 2019

I do too. KF5CNC. Interested in packet.  Looking for a local ham also. Also into retro Amiga and CP/M.  It's just a hop skip jump if you ever decide to visit New Orleans, louisiana. 😀73Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Grant Taylor via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> Date: 11/14/19  10:41 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: cctalk at classiccmp.org Subject: Re: Question about modems On 11/14/19 7:41 AM, Jim MacKenzie via cctalk wrote:> I have a ham radio callsign too (VE5EV) and one of these years I intend > to really experiment with packet radio, and eventually, AX25 TCP/IP > networking over radio using packet modems.I'm also interested in packet.  I keep poking friends & coworkers near me to see if they are interested.  None of them have indicated any interest, yet.-- Grant. . . .unix || die