Question about modems

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:47:03 CST 2019

Jim, its a long time I don't use it, but I've used other configurations
beyond 8N1 and I remember when you put the modem in 7E1 it mirrored the
configuration of the other side. If you had a vax with a 2400 7E1 port,
you gotta have in the terminal 2400 7E1

So, you gotta match the configuration of the other side

Hope that helps!

--
---8<---Corte Aqui---8<---
https://www.tabalabs.com.br