New website has gone live

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Nov 12 10:45:37 CST 2019

After months of procrastination and work, my new website has gone live at:

https://www.computercollection.net/

It is a nearly complete makeover.  The home page also has a link to what
my site used to look like.

(Context:  The website used to be at
webpages.charter.net/thecomptuercollection .  However Charter/Spectrum
dropped support of subscriber home pages, so I had to move it to a
hosting service, which I did last year - pretty much intact as it had
been.

That then opened up the opportunity for the website to have a lot more
images and capabilities - the new website is the result.

JRJ