Classic equipment available & my bad year.

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 17:57:07 CST 2019

> On 8 Nov 2019, at 23:10, Dave Dunfield via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone.
>
> I have had a major health incident which means that I have been unresponsive
> for several months. As I need to move in closer to town, I will be disposing
> of what remains of my collection (Things like: Altairs, Imsa, PET 2001,
> Apple II, TRS-80s, lots of S100 carts etc.)
>
> I have posted some preliminary information at:
>
>   http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/sale.txt
>
> This will be updated on a regular basis.
>
> If you are interested in what happened to me, I have posted
> some details at:
>
>   http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/2019.txt
>
> Dave Dunfield

Oh wow, just wow. What a story and quick road to recovery. I’d like to join everyone else in passing on good wishes for ongoing bodily repairs! Your tools have been invaluable to me while resurrecting my CP/M machines, in particular my Exidy Sorcerer. Best of luck and please keep us up to date.

--
Adrian Graham
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest private home computer collection?