VAX & PDP-11 Stuff To Clean Out

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 20:36:07 CST 2019

On 11/6/19 12:16 PM, David Coolbear via cctech wrote:
> M5976-AA KZQSA SCSI Controller Q

Hmm, I could sure use one of those...

I bought a bunch of QBus boards from my recycler quite some time ago, but
the systems that they'd been pulled from were run with SMD drives. Finding
a working SMD drive is something of a challenge, but SCSI at least opens up
possibilities of emulated storage (or real spinning rust, I may still have
a suitable drive or two, albeit currently on the other side of the Atlantic)

The two VCB02 boards have me intrigued, too :-)

cheers

Jules