swtpc.com expired???

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Nov 7 06:23:55 CST 2019

On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 09:31:04AM -0200, Alexandre Souza via cctalk wrote:
> Last IP address of the server (71.91.242.107) also directs to a "it works"
> page, so the entire directory may have been deleted. I also tried to access
> subpages (like /Sinclair/Interface2/Interface/Interface2_Circuitry.htm) and
> got a 404.

That IP address is using name-based virtual hosting, and you can see the
content by sending a suitable Host: header and/or tweaking /etc/hosts.

> Seems everything is gone. Hope the archive.org backup is updated :(

I'm taking the liberty of mirroring it just in case. It appears to be on the
end of a bit of wet string, so it's entirely plausible that it is being moved
to a better hosting provider.