Andromeda disk controller diag/format disk found

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Nov 5 12:33:57 CST 2019

Agreed. I might have one of those controllers in my pile, information on
them is now exceptionally rare, and without things like those disks one
is sunk.

Also have an MTI ESDI Q Bus controller in my 11/73. It has its' own
serial port that allows you to configure if you know the "HELLO"
password, which is "MTI" (all caps). Without that bit of info it's
useless....