getting your data from yahoo

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Nov 4 21:35:16 CST 2019

On 11/1/2019 6:33 PM, Rich Alderson via cctalk wrote:
> What tool do I use to look at the contents of this verschlagener file?
Rich,
with some degree of luck, Thunderbird will process it.  At least it used
to.  the mbox format is pretty much what they used to use.

I create a folder of some sort with Thunderbird open.  Then I close out
all vestiges of it.  Then find your profile directory, and navigate
to the directory you created in your account.

Drop your mbox file in there and restart Thunderbird.

I don't know when they modified it to use databases, you may need to go
back some number of revisions of Thunderbird to get to that.

thanks
Jim