Hyperland and Doctor Who (Was: 70's computers

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Nov 4 13:31:55 CST 2019

On Mon, 4 Nov 2019, A'vanOpstal via cctalk wrote:
> hello there,
> just read your reply in the thread "70’s computers" (from about a year ago) where you talk about having created a .SRT file for Hyperland.
> Is it still possible to get a copy of that .SRT file?
> That would be rreally sweet, 'd love to show this docu to a bunch o’ millenials. Can’t wait to see their jaws drop ;.)

I hope that these links still work, . . .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4hCJm9ZEADCblVSVlBxdmZyREU/view?usp=drive_web
(400MB video with subtitles burned in)

https://ia800308.us.archive.org/15/items/DouglasAdams-Hyperland/DouglasAdams-Hyperland.mp4
(without captions/subtitles)

.SRT file:
http://www.xenosoft.com/HyperlandCAPS_En_US_0_77.srt

I recommend renaming the .srt file to .txt if you want to look at it in
NOTEPAD, although I set my "associations" in Win7 to open .SRT in NOTEPAD
by default.