Abandoned FACOM system in Italy?

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Mon May 27 19:53:09 CDT 2019

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 4:14 PM shadoooo via cctech
<cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> do you know the people who made the video?
> I think the factory is the Satilai in Saronno.
>
> Andrea

I believe those guys are based somewhere in the US. Sometime in the
last few months they made a trip exploring several places in Europe.
They usually do not provide in their videos the exact identity or
location of the places they visit, although a lot of their viewers can
figure it out with a bit of research.

http://theproperpeople.com/about/
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheProperPeople/videos

I have seen some interesting old computer gear briefly appear in a few
of their other videos. Not something they stop to focus on, as most of
the people on this list would.