M7264 Troubleshooting

Mister PDP vintagecomputersmn at gmail.com
Sun May 26 00:13:15 CDT 2019

Ok, small update. My M8043 (DLV11-J) just arrived today. It seemed in good
condition so I confirmed it was set up correctly (9.6k baud and console on
J3), built a serial cable from the information provided on gunkies, and put
it into my system. Sadly, it behaves exactly how it did with the M8017. No
output, no activity on the BRPLY line. I have a hard time imagining that
both my M8017 and my M8043 are bad, but it could still be possible.