Pleas ID this IBM system....

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:25:36 CDT 2019

IBM kit is designed to fit on raised floors. There isn't much clearance between the bottom of the cabinets and the floor.
As someone has said the IBM bus and tag cables are thick and actual consist of multiple co-ax cables in big bundle .
I have run a 4361 without raised floors, but we just ran the cables round the floor.
To run in them in roof level cable trays would be challenging. You would have to run them across the floor for some distance before
Curving them up would be challenging as the minimum bend radius is large.

Dave