What is this?

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Wed May 15 13:32:55 CDT 2019

I believe that that is a joystick interface for an Apple ][.  I think it
allows you to attach both joysticks and knob style controllers and switch
between them "on the fly".

Bill S.

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Electronics
Plus via cctalk
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:22 PM
To: 'General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts'
Subject: What is this?


Can anyone identify/explain this to me? The same company made joysticks and
other peripherals for pre-PC systems.


Cindy Croxton

Electronics Plus

1613 Water Street

Kerrville, TX 78028

830-370-3239 cell

sales at elecplus.com


This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

More information about the cctalk mailing list