Network cards and Win98SE

Christian Corti cc at
Tue May 14 03:02:18 CDT 2019

On Mon, 13 May 2019, Grant Taylor wrote:
> "Gaming adapters" take a wired computer and connect it to a wireless network.

That "adapter" has always been called a WLAN or wireless bridge.


More information about the cctalk mailing list