Network cards and Win98SE

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Mon May 13 05:02:46 CDT 2019

I just run PUTR under DosBox on a modern PC.  A pain but... easier.

--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan Swift